To help everyone get through the cold month of January, the restaurants of Plainfield have joined forces to create the inaugural Plainfield Restaurant Week. Beginning Sunday, January 21 and running through Thursday, January 25, all participating restaurants will be providing a special or discount offering each day. So please take a look and find your comfort food below!
No coupon or ticket is necessary. Just mention to the server at the participating restaurant that you would like the Plainfield Restaurant Week offering.
*Be sure to check each restaurant's hours of operation.
Big Pauly's Wood Fired Pizza
Prix Fixe menu for $30 which includes:
Appetizer: Bruschetta - Garlic toast points, vine ripe plum tomatoes, fresh garlic, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil, parmesan, homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
Signature Pizza: St. Rocco (Big Pauly 16") - Big Pauly’s signature red sauce, whole milk mozzarella, fennel sausage, roasted peppers, red onions, cremini mushrooms, fresh basil.
Dessert: Chocolate Chip Cannoli - Crispy pastry shell stuffed with ricotta cheese and chocolate chips.
Freedom Brothers Pizzeria & Alehouse
Lunch or Dinner for 1 person, $16:
Appetizer: Wingers (3 smoked BBQ chicken wings)
Main Course: Restaurant Week Pizza (8 inch Olive oil, garlic, Italian roasted pork, Peppadews, Fennel pollen and Arugula)
Dessert: Sweet Emotion (8 inch dessert pizza, Nutella, ricotta, homemade brownie, bananas, strawberries, marshmallows
Lunch or Dinner for 2 people, $32:
Appetizer: Wingers (6 smoked BBQ chicken wings)
Main Course: Restaurant Week Pizza (12 inch Olive oil, garlic, Italian roasted pork, Peppadews, Fennel pollen and Arugula)
Dessert: Sweet Emotion (12 inch dessert pizza, Nutella, ricotta, homemade brownie, bananas, strawberries, marshmallows
Tortilla Flatz Mexican Grill
Tortilla Flatz is closed Sundays. Restaurant Week offerings will be Monday, January 22- Thursday, January 25.
Lunch (11am-2pm), $12:
Entrée: Torta, Mexican Sandwich, served with a side of Citrus Cilantro Chips and a cup of soup.
Dessert: Homemade Churros, topped with Mexican Cinnamon Sugar and Chocolate
Dinner (4:30pm- 9pm), $25
Appetizer: Your choice of a cup of soup or our House Cucumber Pico de Gallo Salad.
Entrée: Enchiladas Rojas con Pollo, two corn tortillas rolled with cheese and chicken, topped with melted cheese and our homemade Red Sauce. Served with rice and beans on the side.
Dessert: Homemade Flan- Cheesecake like dessert, topped with our in-house Raspberry Syrup.
Dinner for $11 includes soup, salad, entrée, & dessert.
- 2-piece pork chop
- Greek Chicken Strips
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Chicken, Pork, or Beef Fajitas
- Tip Steak
Delicia Mexican Grill
Tuesday: Chimichanga Dinner $7.99
Wednesday: Enchiladas $7.99
½ price margaritas
Thursday: Floutas $7.99
$3 bottle beers
Wine & Cheese by TCC
Brunch - $14 - Sunday 10am-2pm
- Housemade Grass-fed Butter, Lemon Pepper Ricotta & Pepper Jam
- Housemade cranberry, pink peppercorn, crushed red pepper & honey butter, lemon pepper ricotta and raspberry pepper jam served with crusty French baguette.
Chef's Choice Egg Scramble- Made with grass-fed organic eggs, roasted artichoke hearts, fresh tomatoes and feta cheese.
Mini Chocolate Croissant
Dinner - $30 - Sunday 2pm-close, Tuesday through Thursday 4pm-close
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board for One
- Artisan cheeses & charcuterie with an array of delicious accompaniments.
- Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- Marinated pork tenderloin medallions served over maple bourbon sweet potatoes and topped with a plum sauce reduction.
Dark Chocolate Red Wine Truffle
Lunch - $15 - (Tuesday through Thursday 11am-4pm)
Appetizer: Cup of Soup- Choose from:
Lobster Bisque, Tomato Bisque, or Soup of the Day
Main Course: - TCC Signature Sandwich Choose from:
- Grilled Artisan Cheese Sandwich - Hickory smoked Gouda melted between thick cut grilled Italian country bread. Served with stone ground mustard and kosher pickle.
- BLTCC - Cherrywood smoked Nueske bacon, garlic aioli, tomato jam and fresh greens on thick cut toast.
- Roast Beef & Cheddar - Roast beef and Irish cheddar-style Prairie Breeze cheese served warm with housemade creamy horseradish, tomato jam & arugula on toasted marble rye.
- Roasted Turkey & Provolone - Oven roasted turkey breast and provolone cheese served warm with fig jam and fresh greens on toasted cracked wheat bread.
- Roasted Chicken Panini - Roasted Chicken with basil pesto, garlic aioli, mozzarella, sliced tomato & red onion on old world Vienna bread.
Dark Chocolate Red Wine Truffle
HopScotch & Vine
Sunday & Monday:
Lunch 11am-3pm :
Burger & Fries: Pick one of our 1/2 pound stuffed burgers with gourmet toppings and stuffing along with our sea salt fries, $10
Fish & Chips- Our house battered fish and sea salt fries, $12
Tuesday & Wednesday:
Soup & Sandwich- Enjoy a gourmet grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of our house made soups, $10
3 Course Filet Dinner: House salad, 6oz Filet Mignon with cabernet demi, baked potato, choice of vegetable, choice of chef's dessert. $25
Opera House Steak & Seafood
Prime Rib Dinner, $35 per person includes:
- Glass of house wine or craft beer
- House salad or cup of Steakhouse filet potato soup
- Slow roasted prime rib of beef, baked potato, roasted broccoli spears
* Choice of chef's desserts
Southern Belle's Pancake House
- Waffle Combo (includes coffee)
- 2x2x2- 2 Eggs, Bacon or Sausage, and Pancakes (includes coffee)
MORA Asian Fusion
Oyster shooter - Japanese oyster, dry sake, ponzu, quail egg and shallots
Shrimp in a blanket - Tiger shrimp wrapped in twice cooked string potatoes with lemon grass dipping sauce
Two pieces of lamb chops dry rubbed with house-made mix. Grilled to a medium rare. Served with a scoop of wasabi mashed potato
Sunday Brunch 10am- 4pm
- Berry'd Alive - duck confit hash, sunny egg, blackberry jam, $16
- Imperial Death Clucker - fried chicken, honey butter glaze, pickle, $12
- 2 Eggz - two eggs, roasted potatoes, bacon, rye toast, fruit jam, $12
Lunch & Dinner throughout restaurant week
- Brussel & Flow - fried brussel sprouts, Thai chili sauce, $14
- Piggie Smalls - pork loin sandwich, apple slaw, bourbon mustard, pickle, gouda, on a hoagie, $14
- Ruffled Feathers - half chicken, mashed potatoes, broccolini, chicken jus, $25
Habanero Mexican Fine Cuisine
(Located in Plainfield at 15420 S. Rt 59, Suite 116)
Lunch Monday- Thursday 11am- 4pm, $6.99
(served with rice and beans)
- Chicken Enchilada Poblana & Beef Taco
- Beef Tostada & Beef Enchilada
- 2 Tostadas
- Chile Relleno & Chicken Taco
- 2 Enchiladas
- 2 Flautas
Tuesday & Wednesday:
$5 house glass of wine, limit one per person
Free Dessert, one per table